Customized nitrogen generators are ready for installation in greenhouses
Nitrogen generators ready for installation
Presscon specializes in the design, construction and maintenance of nitrogen expansion systems, among others. The system we developed and built in-house protects plants and products from corrosion, oxidation, fire and explosion hazards.
Our nitrogen expansion system monitors and controls the nitrogen pressure prevailing in the expansion chamber of a central heating system. It applies to central heating systems in the horticultural industry.
The system consists of a nitrogen generator with:
- a compressed air copressor,
- a set of pressure sensors that measure the water level and pressure at the top of a buffer tank,
- a vacuum overpressure protector for the buffer tank,
- and a control module that controls the nitrogen generator.
Expansion and contraction in expansion space
Our VERNIT HORNIT expansion system monitors the pressure in the expansion chamber. If the pressure is too high, a pressure relief valve allows additional air to escape. If the pressure is too low, the VERNIT HORNIT expansion system supplies nitrogen to re-pressurize the expansion chamber. The nitrogen generator of the VERNIT HORNIT expansion system delivers an air mixture with a nitrogen concentration of 99.0 vol. % N2. The system uses nitrogen because it is an inert gas. Inert gas prevents rust at high concentration.
Pressure sensors determine water level
We make our expansion system in 2 types:
- VERNIT, the expansion system regulates the pressure of the nitrogen blanket in the vertical heat storage tank.
- HORNIT, the expansion system regulates the total system pressure in a horizontal heat storage tank. This is done directly or through an external expansion vessel.